1980s Soviet metal pin of young fisherman or young angler (юный рыболов) to promote the importance of fish(ing). In Soviet Union, fish was regarded as a strategic ingredient in the Soviet diet and a solution to governmental mismanagement.
Learn more about fish and Russian cuisine HERE
Pictures (in order)
- Young hunter and fisherman: Guidelines for circles of young naturalists
- A 224-paged book of "Young Angler" in 1952
1. Stories and essays
2. How and with what to fish
3. Calendar of a young angler
4. Fish of the Soviet Union (quick reference)
5. Memo of a young angler
- Storybook about Young Fisherman
items may come with minor flaws due to pre-loved wear. we are advocates of buying used and hope you can appreciate this unique piece and its character. items are pre-cleaned if needed and any major flaws will try to be noted.